NYIT's programs are designed to help students grow intellectually, personally, and professionally.
Welcome! As you look through our website, you'll see that, above all, NYIT is committed to the success of its students during their time here and after. All our undergraduate academic programs support intellectual, personal, and professional growth by offering:
- Small classes - most with fewer than 20 students
- Professors who are engaged academic experts and working professionals
- A choice of more than 50 undergraduate majors
- Real-world experiences in the classroom and opportunities for internships, research, and professional projects
- A 21st-century Discovery Core Curriculum that gives students the research, critical thinking, and communication skills employers want today
- Co-curricular clubs and activities that add unique experiences to your resume