ALL NYIT ALUMNI ENJOY THE FAMILY DISCOUNT!
All NYIT alumni receive a 20 percent discount off the rental of the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway. For more information and assistance in reserving the space, please contact email@example.com or call 646-273-6100, and be sure to mention that you are part of the NYIT Family!
How do I Reserve the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway?
Reserving the space is easy for NYIT student groups, faculty, and staff members!
- If you are an NYIT student/group, please fill out a Space Request Form through OrgSync.
- All other NYIT community members please fill out the Internal Reservation Request Form, available for download here, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the space is not available on your requested date, you will be contacted with other date options.
If the space is available, that date will be placed on a tentative hold and an Event Contract will be drafted detailing event specifics. This contract will be sent to the person reserving the space via email for review and required signature(s) of approval. Once this form has been filled out, please attach and email to email@example.com or fax to 212.261.1780.
To ensure availability and allow for maximum marketing and planning of your event, please inquire about your desired event date(s) as soon as possible.
- Once your request has been approved please use the Student Event Checklist as a guide during the event planning process.
- After submitting the contract, confirming your reservation, please fill out the Production Breakdown, attach and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 212.261.1780 no later than two weeks prior to the scheduled event date.
When can I use the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway?
A complimentary use is defined as one event day, lasting no more than 8 hours from load-in to load-out, Monday through Friday.
- **Please note that comp uses are not applicable on Saturdays and Sundays, a charge of $300/hr for a minimum of 5 hours will apply to events scheduled to take place on a weekend.
- Each School's dean is granted two (2) complimentary uses of the Auditorium on Broadway per academic year, with the exception of the Dean of Student Life who gets 6.
The Student Government Association is entitled to twenty (20) complimentary uses of the Auditorium on Broadway per academic year, which will be distributed to registered and officially recognized student groups at their discretion.
- **All student events must have one onsite NYIT staff/faculty member present for every 65 students attending.
What happens when I run out of Comp Uses?
- Once complimentary usages have been exhausted, a reduced internal community rate of $100/hr with a minimum of five (5) hours for events after 5 p.m. will apply to help cover the operational costs associated with supporting the event.