AlcoholEdu & Haven
If you are a first-year or transfer student, you are required to complete our online alcohol education (AlcoholEdu) and sexual assault prevention (Haven) programs.
- You must complete both Parts 1 and 2 of the AlcoholEdu and Haven programs.
- You must score a grade of 75 or above on the AlcoholEdu test to successfully complete the program.
- Completion of these programs is both an NYIT college requirement and a requirement for completing FCIQ 101 classes.
- Estimated time to complete: Approximately 1.5 – 2 hours. You can complete Part 1 in multiple sittings.
- Program opens: July 31.
- Deadline: Must be completed by September 6.
- Estimated time to complete: Approximately 15 minutes.
- Deadline: Must be completed by November 6.
Logins for AlcoholEdu and Haven
Logins available beginning July 31.
To login, please follow the directions below. New students and transfer students must log into each program and complete each program.
Unable to access the login? Select alternate login
- Login above for Part 1 - AlcoholEdu and Part 2 - Haven with your NYIT username and password.
- At a registration page you may be asked for additional information to complete the creation of your account.
- Once at the Everfi webpage, please note there are 2 separate programs you must complete: Part 1 - AlcoholEdu and Part 2 - Haven. Students must log into each program and complete both parts.
- You may login and logout of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a "Next" button. Do NOT log out until you click the "Next" button or you will have to repeat the section you have just done.
- To return to AlcoholEdu and Haven and log back into your account, go to: www.nyit.edu/alcoholedu
- Forgot your NYIT username or password? What's an NYIT username? Reset or change your NYIT username and password online
- Other technical problems? Log in to AlcoholEdu and click on the "Technical Help" button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu screen (available 24/7).
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Watch for more information about AlcoholEdu and Haven via the mail and NYIT email from the Office of Counseling and Wellness Services.