Engineering & Computing Sciences Pre-College Program
Explore an exciting, challenging career in technology, engineering, or computer science, while earning two college credits. In this program, you will run a number of guided, hands-on laboratory experiments in electronic music, coding, gaming, hacking, robotics, 3-D printing, CAD, prototyping, materials science, and nanotechnology.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Field trips to technology leaders in the heart of New York City.
- Guest speakers sharing their stories of the technology/engineering workplace.
- NYIT faculty and staff in Admissions and Career Services advise students on getting into college, life as a student, and career planning.
Tuition and Fees
- $1,850 (domestic students only)
- Limited scholarship funds are available based on merit and need.
- Students must be entering grade 10, 11, or 12.
- No prerequisites are necessary.
- International students welcome.
- Proof of Immunizations required at time of final payment.
- Two college credits
- Field trips, workshops, guest speakers
2016 Program Information
- Session 1: Monday–Friday, July 11–21, Manhattan Campus
Session 1 Program Schedule
- Session 2: Monday–Friday, July 25–August 5, Old Westbury Campus
Session 2 Program Schedule
- Time:10 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Registration for all summer pre-college programs is now closed.