All graduate students are required to submit:
- graduate application *
- nonrefundable application fee
- official undergraduate transcripts for all schools attended
- copy of college diploma or proof of degree
* Some programs require you to use a different application Please follow the directions below:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: Doctor of Physical Therapy applicants must submit applications directly to Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service.
- Occupational Therapy: Occupational Therapy applicants must submit applications directly to Occupational Therapist Centralized Application Service.
- Physician Assistant Studies: Physician Assistant Studies applicants must submit applications directly to the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA).
Address: Please address all application materials to:
Office of Admissions
New York Institute of Technology
Old Westbury, NY 11568
Or, fax the documents to 516.686.1116
For a traditional paper application or more information:
- Complete an online admissions inquiry form,
- Email us at email@example.com, or
- Call 800.345.NYIT (6948)
- Download and print a paper application. NOTE: To view and print the paper application, you need a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded at the Adobe Web site.
To become a nonmatriculated student:
Students may take a limited number of credit-bearing graduate courses without being matriculated in a degree, diploma, or certificate program. Graduate students may not take more than nine credits. In order to apply as a nonmatriculated student, you may contact the Office of Admissions and complete a Nonmatriculated Application, which must then be approved by Admissions and the department(s) in which you are registering for courses.