All graduate students are required to submit:
- a graduate application *
- non-refundable application fee
- official undergraduate transcripts for all schools attended
- copy of college diploma or proof of degree
* Some programs require you to use a different application Please follow the directions below:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: Doctor of Physical Therapy applicants must submit applications directly to Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service.
- Occupational Therapy: Occupational Therapy applicants must submit applications directly to Occupational Therapist Centralized Application Service.
- Physician Assistant Studies: NYIT's Physician Assistant program participates in the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). Applications must be completed online at CASPA's Web site.
Address: Please address all application materials to:
Office of Admissions
New York Institute of Technology
Old Westbury, NY 11568
Or, fax the documents to 516.686.7613
For a traditional paper application or more information: