Paying for college can be daunting. There are many decisions: what you can afford, how to pay, what resources are available, how much debt is appropriate, and more ....
Part of NYIT's mission is to offer access to educational opportunities . We believe every qualified student deserves the chance to earn a quality college education. With that in mind, we have worked hard to keep our tuition one of the lowest of any private college or university in New York. And we offer generous scholarships and financial aid opportunities that make tuition even more affordable.
Graduate Tuition and Fees
Tuition, per credit: $1,050
Senior citizen tuition (per credit): $705
- Application fee: $50
Tuition deposit (nonrefundable): $500 (applied to first semester's tuition)
For fall semester: due May 1
Students accepted after May 1 or for spring semester: due within two weeks of acceptance
- Comprehensive oral exam (M.B.A.): $250
- Late registration (after first day of classes): $320
- Late payment (per semester): $290
- Maintaining matriculation, per semester: $80
- Service charge for unpaid check or credit card return: $95
- Transcript of record (certified check, bank check, money order only): $10