Being a member of the NYIT Alumni Federation means you're part of a global network of more than 95,000 fellow graduates. It also means you will always have a special connection to your alma mater, which includes free access to professional services to further your career development as well as discounts on recreational and corporate events.
• The Office of Career Services: NYIT's staff of career-building professionals offers numerous services to enhance your business or help you find a job. Join its award-winning mentor program to help shape the career of a young NYIT student in your field; recruit employees and interns through the office's career fairs and online posting service, CareerNet; or participate in an employer panel presentations to share industry best practices. We also encourage you to join the Office of Career Services LinkedIn Networking Group to tap into the vast experience and networking resources offered by NYIT's global alumni network.
• Alumni Recognition Award: The Alumni Recognition Award is a scholarship offered to alumni who already hold an NYIT bachelor’s or master’s degree and wish to return to their alma mater to pursue further graduate education. The scholarship consists of a $425 tuition-only credit for every three credits registered by the alumnus, up to a maximum of $1,275 per semester.
• The Five O’Clock Club: Alumni may enjoy free lifetime membership in the Five O’Clock Club, a U.S. outplacement and career counseling network that is also a recognized authority on career management issues.
• Extended Education Program: Non-credit, professional training and personal enrichment courses in architecture, art and design, AutoCAD, computer technology, corporate training, dance, driver education, engineering, interior decorating, Revit, and more are available at a 5 percent discount. To speak to an academic counselor, call 800.886.NYIT (6948).
• The NYIT Auditorium on Broadway: Alumni receive a 20 percent discount off the rental of the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway, a state-of-the-art event space located near Columbus Circle in Manhattan. The facility can accommodate a range of events, from conferences and film screenings to public festivals, executive meetings, or classy cocktail parties. We also hope you'll join us for free cultural events open to the public. Visit the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway website to learn more about booking an event or see their schedule.
• Discounts on NYIT Apparel and Bookstore Merchandise: Show your NYIT pride! Alumni enjoy a 10 percent discount on all NYIT items purchased their our bookstore. Check out our selection of ties and scarves, sweatshirts, T-shirts, polo shirts, baseball caps, and more! Order online or call 516.686.7584/212.261.1551. All major credit cards accepted. International shipping available.
• Live Entertainment: Plum Benefits offers a wide range of discounts on Broadway shows, sporting events, family attractions, and more in major cities throughout the United States. Use NYIT Alumni Federation access code ac0725259 when logging into their services.