ALL NYIT ALUMNI ENJOY THE FAMILY DISCOUNT!
All NYIT alumni receive a 20 percent discount off the rental of the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-273-6100.
How do I Reserve the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway?
Reserving the space is easy for NYIT student groups, faculty, and staff members!
- Please fill out the Internal Reservation Request Form, available for download here, and email it to email@example.com.
If the space is not available on your requested date, you will be contacted with other date options.
- To ensure availability and allow for maximum marketing and planning of your event, please inquire about your desired event date(s) as soon as possible.
If the space is available, that date will be placed on a tentative hold and an Event Contract will be drafted detailing event specifics. This contract will be sent to the person reserving the space via email for review and required signature(s) of approval. Once this form has been filled out, please attach and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Event planning tools: Student Event Checklist & Production Breakdown.
- Attach and email to email@example.com no later than two weeks prior to the scheduled event date.
When can I use the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway?
A complimentary use is defined as one event day, lasting no more than 10 hours from load-in to load-out, Monday through Friday.
- **Please note that comp uses are not applicable on weekends, a charge of $300/hr for a minimum of 5 hrs will apply.
- Each School's dean is granted two (2) complimentary uses of the Auditorium on Broadway per academic year, with the exception of Student Life.
SGA has their own allotment of complimentary uses.
- **All student events must have one onsite NYIT staff/faculty member present for the duration.
What happens when I run out of Comp Uses?
- Once complimentary usages have been exhausted, a reduced internal community rate of $100/hr with a minimum of five (5) hours for events after 5 p.m. will apply to help cover the operational costs associated with supporting the event.