International Students
Search Ask NYIT:
Search within International Students
How do I apply for housing or sign up for the meal plan?

The Office of  Residence Life and Off-Campus Housing can help students find housing for both the Old Westbury and Manhattan campuses.

Meal plan options and information can be found online through Campus Dining.

If you have additional questions or want to set up an appointment to visit a residence hall, feel free to contact:

  • Old Westbury campus - Residence Life and Off-Campus Housing at 516.686.1402
  • Manhattan campus -  Residence Life and Off-Campus Housing at 212.261.1737