Join us for a Graduate Enrollment Day to complete the admissions and enrollment processes! By attending, you'll have access to our one-stop-shop to complete your next steps:
Prospective students can apply on-the-spot with our Express Application, meet with an admissions advisor, connect with a faculty member in your academic department, and, if all requirements are met, register for fall semester classes as a non-matriculated student.
Applicants can complete the application process (if necessary), connect with a faculty member for academic advising, and register for your fall semester classes, provided all requirements are met.
Admitted students will meet with an admissions counselor to discuss any missing next steps, connect with a faculty member to go over your future curriculum, and register for classes to create your ideal class schedule.
Please sign up for an appointment for the date, time, and campus that works best for you. Be sure to check below and register for a date the corresponds to your intended campus.
- Wednesday, June 14, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 18, 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 23, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, August 31, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m
- Tuesday, June 13, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 19, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 16, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 29, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.