Student and Guest Information
Join family, faculty, and friends to celebrate the Class of 2017 at the NYIT-Vancouver Graduation Ceremony on Friday, May 26 at 10 a.m. at the Vancity Theatre.
- Students: Arrive for dressing and arrangement by 9:15 a.m.
- Guests: Please be seated by 9:45 a.m.
Vancity Theatre 1181 Seymour St. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- This event is free for all graduation candidates. Graduation candidates can reserve a maximum five (5) guest tickets. If you wish to reserve additional tickets, please contact Lillian Liao
- Ticket Prices:
- Adult: $25 CAD
- Ages 6–17: $15 CAD
- Under age 6: Free
- All guests, including children, must have a ticket in order to attend the graduation ceremony.
- Lunch will be served for all attendees following the ceremony.
- Deadline for reserving tickets: Friday, May 12.
Early Arrival and Academic Regalia
- All participating graduates will be provided academic regalia (cap, stole and gown).
- All graduates must report to the venue by 9:15 a.m. on the day of the graduation ceremony to be dressed.
- Latecomers will not be permitted to enter the venue after 10:00 a.m.
Please visit nyit.edu/vancouver or call 604.639.0942.