NYIT's Extended Education courses offer professional certificates, corporate training, and non-credit courses at our Old Westbury and Manhattan locations.
We have certificate programs in a number of subjects, including:
- Heavy equipment operator
- Interior decoration
- Leadership and project management
- Revit architecture
Our corporate training options include existing or custom-designed programs to upgrade you or your employees’ skills and knowledge base.
- Computers, computer graphics, and the Internet
- Human resources and leadership
- Professional test preparation for the Architectural Review, Certified Treasury Professional, and Human Resources Professional Certification exams
Our American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Series (AIA-CES) covers a variety of topics critical to the contemporary practice of the profession. All of our offerings are registered and approved by the AIA for professional continuing education credits and are valid for meeting the requirements for AIA membership and state licensure.
Non-credit courses draw upon our curricular strengths to provide professional training and personal enrichment.
Course subjects include:
- Art and design
- Career development, job searches, and networking
- Driver education
- Event planning
NYIT also offers a series of pre-college summer programs for high school students.