We welcome your involvement!
Become involved! Interested and engaged alumni are vital members of the College of Osteopathic Medicine community. Stay connected, expand your network, and get involved. The College of Osteopathic Medicine offers a wealth of opportunities to get involved and reconnect with us and your fellow alumni, no matter your interest or where you live.
There are many volunteer opportunities that invite you to stay connected, engaged, and involved with the College of Osteopathic Medicine:
- Help contact classmates to promote your upcoming reunion.
- Attend Alumni Association Board meetings to learn about activities and how to become more involved.
- Participate in the Alumni Career Network to support our medical students.
- Participate in the Ambassadors Program.
- “Coat” medical students at the White Coat Ceremony.
- Participate in Career Day.
- Write an article for the Alumni Newsletter on a significant advancement in your field.