Health & Medical Academy
Curious about a career in medicine or other health professions? Explore the fields of nursing, clinical nutrition, occupational therapy, physical therapy, physician assistant studies, and osteopathic medicine in this hands-on two-week program.
You’ll have an opportunity to:
- Participate in laboratory sessions in our state-of-the-art facilities.
- Tour our anatomy, simulation, and biomechanics labs.
- Attend interactive lectures by faculty in NYIT School of Health Professions and NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Receive CPR training.
- Go on field trips to visit medical technology leaders in the heart of New York City.
This program is offered in a single two-week session:
- Session I: July 10 - 21
Courses run Monday through Thursday on our Old Westbury campus.
Costs (two-week session)
- Tuition: $1,425, including supplies and materials.
- Campus Life Immersion package: $2,375 (tuition not included).
About Campus Life Immersion
Are you from out-of-town or looking for a more immersive New York City campus life experience? Our Campus Life Immersion package includes:
- Housing and meals for seven days—from the Saturday before your program begins to the Saturday after its conclusion.*
- Cultural and social experiences.
- College preparation programs.
- Airport transfers and daily transportation.
- Interdisciplinary volunteer and community-service opportunities every Friday.
*All housing will be on our Manhattan campus. Daily transportation will be provided to our Old Westbury campus.
Registration for the program is on a rolling basis. Once the program has reached capacity, you will be put on a waiting list.
- July 1: General registration deadline.
- July 1: All payment and forms are due.