Take your first steps into the hospitality field. Our program combines coursework with professional industry tours and guest speakers from the hospitality and business worlds. Our Manhattan campus offers quick and easy access to a variety of top hospitality sites throughout the New York City and Long Island area, including major hotels, wineries, food and beverage establishments, and other entertainment and hospitality venues. Expand your education beyond the classroom and experience first-hand how academic theory translates into practical and successful outcomes.
This program is offered in a single four-week session:
- July 10 - August 4
All courses meet Monday through Friday at our Manhattan campus.
Costs (four-week session)
- Tuition: $2,550
- Campus Life Immersion package: $4,250 (tuition not included)
About Campus Life Immersion
Are you from out-of-town or looking for a more complete New York City campus life experience? Our Campus Life Immersion package includes:*
- Housing and meals for seven days—from the Saturday before your program begins to the Saturday after its conclusion.
- Cultural and social experiences.
- College preparation programming.
- Airport transfers and daily transportation.
- Interdisciplinary volunteer and community service opportunities every Friday.
*Tuition is separate and not included.
Registration for the program is on a rolling basis. Once the program has reached capacity, you will be put on a waiting list.
- July 1: General registration deadline.
- July 1: All payment and forms are due.