Technology & Engineering Experience
Run guided, hands-on laboratory experiments in electronic music, coding, gaming, hacking, robotics, 3-D printing, CAD, prototyping, materials science, and nanotechnology. Explore an exciting, challenging career in technology, engineering, or computer science while earning two college credits.
Our program includes:
- Field trips to technology leaders in the heart of New York City.
- Guest speakers sharing their stories of the technology/engineering workplace.
This two-week program is offered in two separate sessions:
All courses run Monday through Friday.
Costs (two-week session)
- Tuition: $1,500
- Lab Fee: $350
- Campus Life Immersion package: $2,375 (tuition not included)
About Campus Life Immersion
Are you from out-of-town or looking for a more complete New York City campus life experience? Our Campus Life Immersion package includes:
- Housing and meals for seven days—from the Saturday before your program begins to the Saturday after its conclusion.*
- Cultural and social experiences.
- University preparation programming.
- Airport transfers and daily transportation.
- Interdisciplinary volunteer and community service opportunities every Friday.
*All housing will be on our Manhattan campus. Daily transportation will be provided to our Old Westbury campus during the second session.
Registration for the program is on a rolling basis. Once the program has reached capacity, you will be put on a waiting list.
- July 1: General registration deadline.
- July 1: All payment and forms are due.