Find Your Ideal Hire
Our NYIT students and alumni are tech-savvy, professional, critical thinkers, equipped with global perspectives and practical work experiences honed through internships and experiential learning activities. Let us connect you with exceptional personnel looking for career opportunities across industries including:
- Architecture and interior design.
- Business, finance, and management.
- Communications, public relations, and marketing.
- Computer science and engineering.
- Computer graphics, design, and animation.
- Education and instructional technology.
- Health professions and life sciences.
Fact: 93.4% of NYIT grads are employed or go on to graduate school within six months of graduation.
Ways to Connect
Post a Job on Career NetMore
Career Net is our job, internship, and volunteer opportunities database. It is available exclusively to NYIT students and alumni. Career Net will allow you to easily post job opportunities and manage the application process.
Posting jobs on Career Net is easy!
- Login by creating personal account tied to your organization.
- Complete your a simple employer profile.
- Begin posting jobs.
Please Note: Although you may begin to list jobs immediately, all job and internship opportunities must be approved by the Office of Career Services before being posted on the site, usually within two business days. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a Career FairMore
Meet our students and alumni, expand brand recognition on campus, and market job opportunities. We host the following major Career Fairs annually on our New York and Long Island campuses:
- Nonprofit Fair: September
- STEAM Fair: October
- All Majors Job/Internship Fair: March
- Summer Employment Fair: April
Host an Employer MeetupMore
Visit our Manhattan or Old Westbury campus to meet and recruit students for internships and full-time positions. Sessions are free, last one hour, and are held Tuesday–Thursday, from 1–2 p.m. or between 4–6 p.m.
Fall Employer Meetups run from mid-September through mid-November and Spring Employer Meetups from February through late April.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Become an Employer PartnerMore
There are many ways to increase your visibility, promote your organization, and recruit NYIT students. When you become an Employer Partner, our employer relations team will work with you to create a customized plan to help you connect with the right talent.
We can help arrange targeted hosting and sponsorship opportunities including:
- Lunch n' Learn programs and presentations.
- Employer meetups.
- Workshops and training sessions.
- Career fairs and networking events.
- Challenge events.
- Mock interview sessions.
- On-site student visits.
- A-thons (Hack-a-thons, Business-a-thons, Media-a-thons).
Digital and print promotion
We can also offer promotional opportunities to help you get your company's name in front of students, including:
- Social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Name and logo placement on digital screens on NYIT Manhattan and Long Island campuses.
- Name and logo placement on NYIT career guides (over 6,000 per year).
For more information on how to become an employer partner, contact Laurie Hollister at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring International Students
Companies in almost every industry in the U.S. hire international students as employees, recognizing the often excellent qualifications of many F-1 students as well as their retention advantage. Learn more about the benefits of hiring international students.
- Employer Policy
- Career Net Employer Guide
- Principles of Professional Practice for Career Services and Employment Professionals
Report a Hire
Did you hire an NYIT candidate? Let us know.
Need help finding the right candidate? Email our on-campus recruiting team at email@example.com.