NYIT Office of the President
Edward Guiliano, Ph.D., is the third president of NYIT. In this capacity, he oversees a global university with 12,000 students, 3,000 faculty and staff members, and more than 100,000 alumni. President Guiliano is an advocate for global higher education, experiential learning, and educational technology, among other imperatives. Since becoming president in 2000, he has transformed NYIT globally, technologically, and strategically, including:
- Increased NYIT’s global presence through partnerships and campuses in Canada, China, and the Middle East.
- Spearheaded efforts in 2006 to establish a 25-year plan, NYIT 2030, setting long-term institutional priorities.
- Created the NYIT Presidential Global Fellowship program to support student experiential education opportunities.
- Expanded NYIT’s College of Osteopathic Medicine to a second site, the Jonesboro campus of Arkansas State University.
- Established annual Presidential Awards to honor outstanding efforts of faculty and staff.