Are you a …
New Student or Transfer Student?
Returning Student, re-enrolling at NYIT after more than one semester away?
Step 1: Take Care Of Outstanding Business
- File your FAFSA.
- Submit any outstanding admissions documents and financial aid forms.
- Pay any outstanding balances from the previous semester.
- Checked for and clear any holds on your student account.
Step 2: Print Out Required Forms
Step 3: Meet With A Peer Advisor (recommended for first-year students)
Step 4: Meet With Your Academic Advisor (required)
Step 5: Register For Classes
- Log in to NYITconnect and use the Schedule Planner tool to prepare your schedule.
- Send your selected schedule to your shopping cart and follow the steps to complete your course registration.
- If you are unable to register online, take your signed registration form to the Enrollment Services Center.