Resolve a Problem
Where Do You Go to Solve a Problem?
If you need to solve a problem, to share a concern, or to present a complaint, NYIT is committed to respond.
New York Students: Old Westbury and Manhattan Campuses
- For enrollment-related and academic problems, please contact the Enrollment Services Center (ESC) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516.686.7878.
- For student affairs-related issues, contact the Dean of Campus Life on your campus:
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any question or problem during your journey at NYIT. We are here to help you. If the NYIT staff member you reach cannot resolve your issue directly, then he or she will escalate it to those who can and continue to follow your issue until it is resolved.
We ask that you follow these steps when pointing out a problem:
- Be professional and courteous when making your request.
- Provide your student ID number and name in your communication.
- Describe specific, pertinent issues related to your concern.
- Take down the name and title of the NYIT staff member with whom you communicate.
- Be prepared to offer contact information: phone number, email address, best time to reach you, etc.